Who we are?
GUARDHOG Technologies is the leading short-term rental trust and safety marketplace, providing cost-effective, trust and safety solutions.
In 2019 we provided protection for 700,000+ properties, hosts and guests around the world.
We’ve learnt from insuring the sector how to tell the story behind every booking. Our mission is to create a future where it is easier for everyone to make better decisions.
(a) What you will do:
You will support the Sales team here at GUARDHOG HQ:
- Contacting customers regarding their policies
- Basic data entry to ensure all policies are up to date
- Social selling
- Dealing with customer service enquiries
- Obtaining quotes from insurers
- Dealing with incoming calls from potential/existing customers
(b) What you will learn:
- Time management
- Insurers basic terms and conditions
- Sales techniques and skills
- More about the ever-growing home-sharing economy
- How to use external insurers portals
- Basic CRM skills
We find that searching for and nurturing talent this way is a highly effective way for us to find the very best candidates.
There is no guarantee of a work opportunity at the end of this internship, but both of us at the very least should walk away having had a quality and enjoyable experience.
(c) Timings, duration & location:
- Start date: anytime from mid-October.
- We are here for a long time AND a good time – we don’t offer internships lasting less than 3 months.
- All roles are full time.
- We only accept applications from candidates who would be available for potential full-time employment upon completion of the internship (so last semester work placement or right after graduation).
- This is not a remote internship. Our office is in Stockbridge, Hampshire and we mostly work from there, although we have a lot of flexibility in working from home on and off. London is a possibility if you are an exceptional candidate.